Cryptome has been leaking its user logs for over a year

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:57:27 PDT 2015

Agreed but we do still have pirate bay and the drug pushing parasites are
not omnipotent - do not be so willing to hand the power over in such a
monolithic way

Icelandic servers have a base of security because of the structure of law
and it is being pushed for more

And where are wikileaks servers i know there were issues in sweden but...?

There is a meassure of protection in ecuador