Cryptome has been leaking its user logs for over a year

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:54:21 PDT 2015

On 10/7/15, Cathal (Phone) <cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me> wrote:
> Everything John says is weird, and he's shown a wilful disregard for even
> the most basic forms of visitor security all along, from initially refusing
> SSL onwards. This is *entirely* in character for the caricature-JY I know
> through this list.

if this was slander and slight, i agree completely!

if meant to excuse the untoward behavior of one JYA, i vehemently disavow it.

> --

aha! PAPA SMURF strikes again. i thought this empty chime was
un-characteristic of my good friend and long time pal "Cathal
(Phone)"; my suspicions justified in the utmost!

please bit bucket this thread in its entirety. there is no signal here!

best regards,