Snowden on the Twitters

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 14:26:22 PDT 2015

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 13:30:07 -0700
Razer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 10/08/2015 09:20 AM, rysiek wrote:
> > But wait, if we *do* get a truly decentralized market with no
> > middlemen, where individuals do not have to cooperate with would-be
> > middlemen, are you saying that individuals would not at all
> > co-operate with each other in order to *become* middlement and
> > shaft everybody else?
>
> Show me the advantage over cooperating with others equilaterally.

	There's no inherent problem with middlemen. If they are not
	actually useful, then people won't hire them. And if their
	usefulness is debatable, then people who don't like middlemen
	don't have to hire them anyway.

	It's quite funny how statists whine about 'monopolies' in the
	free-market while trying to hide the fact that they are
	advocates of the only actual monopoly that matters : the state.
	Which, go figure, is the ARMED MONOPOLY that grants PRIVILEGES
	to its friends allowing them to get rid of the competition and
	abuse consumers...thus creating 'economic' monopolies.

	So what propagandists do is try to scare people  whith
	tales about how dangerous freedom is and how people starve if
	left alone - who will feed the children bla bla bla - and how
	their altruistic friends from the state and the 'NGOs' (the
	state) save everybody, and at no cost!

	Isn't the state amazing rysiek? It provides endless benefits
	and, it is FREE.

	https://stallman.org/articles/why-we-need-a-state.html

	"defending the nation"

	Oops. Looks like the retard is both a left-wing AND a
	RIGHT-wing american fascist...

J.