Snowden on the Twitters

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Thu Oct 8 09:20:33 PDT 2015

Dnia środa, 7 października 2015 09:59:39 Razer pisze:
> On 10/06/2015 03:25 PM, rysiek wrote:
> > But then, I don't really understand. Help me out here. Where, then, are
> > the middlemen? How does your remove them?
>
> See my just posted response to "Juan's Vision". The middleman OPERATES A
> CENTRALIZED MARKET they expect others to participate in. "Anarchist
> Economics 101" doesn't remove them. It points to the fact we don't NEED
> them. People that want to profit over other people need them, but
> individuals do not have to cooperate ... until the middlemen conspire
> with 'People that want to profit over other people" to hire people with
> guns to enforce their markets.

But wait, if we *do* get a truly decentralized market with no middlemen, where
individuals do not have to cooperate with would-be middlemen, are you saying
that individuals would not at all co-operate with each other in order to
*become* middlement and shaft everybody else?

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Zmieniam klucz GPG :: http://rys.io/pl/147