Cryptome has been leaking its user logs for over a year

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Oct 8 09:02:31 PDT 2015

Steve Kinney wrote the only thing I've read so far worth a damn.

YOU are responsible for YOUR OWN opsec, and global distribution has the
effect of precluding the kind of misuse feared... Unless of course you
have something to hide. In which case do like Osama, who disappeared off
SIGINT radar in 1998. Use paper, pencil, and trusted couriers.

They'll still get you if the want you bad enough.

What was it some old Bolsheveik or another said?

> "Revolutionaries are dead men on furlough."

RR