US: The World's Silliest Empire

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 08:33:16 PDT 2015

Good article, Zennan.
Thank you.

I liked it the most:

> Lying, when everybody knows that you are lying, and knows that you know
> that you are lying: what could possibly be sillier?

This is what I (and many other sane people) constantly see from the US,
especially after the 9/11. Brazen lies without end.
Putin was absolutely right, when he said at the United Nations, that "This
is *no longer* possible to tolerate!". Yes. NO longer!

And all of the US lies and aggressive behavior as a whole, we could just
label as silly... extremely *silly*, if it wouldn't kill so many people.
Аnd even entire countries. So no, this is not silly. These are *deliberate**
lies and slander*, for the sake of power and profit on someone else's grief.

​___

* As usually, I expect some trolling on this kind of post, like "the
bloooody Putin/evil Chinese etc.", going far, far away from the topic
discussed here. Because it's impossible to refute these and many other
facts.
Frankly, I see this kind of "technology" all the time. If one has got
nothing to say, he can always try *re-directing the subject​* (As if you do
it, then the black turns into white. A very *silly* behavior, using the
language of the article)​