Snowden on the Twitters

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 10:26:00 PDT 2015

Frank Chodorov's, The Rise and Fall of Society <
https://mises.org/files/rise-and-fall-society5pdf/download?token=6KespDgB>
pretty much lays out the scenario that societies start in anarchistic ways
but almost always, and foolishly, gravitate toward transferring powers to
"authorities". These eventually lead to a formal government, that becomes
The Stat,e which abuses its citizens and eventually falls or is overthrown,
casting society's order into chaos/anarchy, only to begin a new cycle.

Steve