Introduce randommess in keypress timings

Travis Biehn tbiehn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 10:01:01 PDT 2015

Is this a troll? Are you assuming I mean gentleman in a male centric
context (you filthy 'genderist' you)? Perhaps I reserve the honorific for
hermaphroditic crabs, and was only addressing them - as they make the best
developers of privacy software (evidently.)

-Travis

--
Twitter <https://twitter.com/tbiehn> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/travisbiehn> | GitHub <http://github.com/tbiehn>