Sometimes Putin is a little bit cruel.

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Tue Oct 6 15:19:58 PDT 2015

Dnia poniedziałek, 5 października 2015 10:27:31 Razer pisze:
> On 10/05/2015 02:26 AM, rysiek wrote:
> > I wonder what would Putin say about the difference between Chechen
> > "turhrists" and Donbas "freedom fighters"...
>
> I know what Porter Goss would say about the Chechens:
> > “I can tell you that there is a role in my mind, a proper role, for
> > covert action to continue. And I would not call it ‘paramilitary’. I
> > would call it ‘pure covert action’. And that would be things happening
> > to the benefit of national security that just seem to happen. And
> > there is not an American flag on them. And if somebody came to the
> > President of the United States, he would be able to say, ‘I don’t know
> > what you’re talking about.’”
>
> ~Porter Goss, former director of the CIA, Ship of Spies, BBC Radio 4, 15
> January 2011
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00xgqx9
>
> In case you’re wondering WHY so many Chechens are in the United States...
>
> Tagged: #DirtyWars

That works great both ways, doesn't it? If we want to go down that path, why
are we only looking for CIA where there's action against Russia? Why aren't
wee looking for FSB where there is action against the US?

Not saying any of these (CIA in Chechnya, FSB in Iraq or Afghanistan, etc) is
true -- or not. But at least we can try to use the same measure in both cases.
;)

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak