juan's vision of free market WAS Snowden on the Twitters

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 12:29:25 PDT 2015

	By the way Georgi, first you called me an 'utopian'. I hope you
	know what that means. It means the system I advocate is not
	possible and obviously doesn't exist.

	And now you are saying that "free market" is the same thing as
	(american) corporatism.

	Well, at least the 'free market' it's NOT a utopia after all
	eh?