Snowden on the Twitters

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Sun Oct 4 08:54:57 PDT 2015

Dnia niedziela, 4 października 2015 08:05:41 Razer pisze:
> On 10/04/2015 04:08 AM, rysiek wrote:
> > You do realise that "free market" is simply "the more you have money, the
> > more you have power over other people", right?
>
> Do you realize "money" is an "Intangible Construct" in mature
> industrial-capitalist societies (often referred to as 'consumer
> cultures'), and it's value revolves-evolves in relation to artificially
> created demand?

Sure, but if you have "free market", that assumes the existence of some kind
of "money".

Whatever that would be in any given society, the mechanisms would be the same
-- whatever the society is using to "buy" things on the "free market", those
who have more of that will have more power over the less fortunate.

Whether that thing is "money" as we think of it today, sea shells, BitCoin or
anything else, is utterly irrelevant here.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Zmieniam klucz GPG :: http://rys.io/pl/147