Snowden on the Twitters

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Sun Oct 4 00:19:07 PDT 2015

On Sun, Oct 04, 2015 at 04:08:04AM -0300, Juan wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Oct 2015 00:41:07 +0000
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>

> > > 	Anyway, anarchists handle the problem of criminal
> > > cooperation inside a government by getting rid of the government.
> >
> > I think you'd only see temporary 'improvement' and for a shorter time
> > than with constitutional statism.
>

> 	Well, that's just guessing.
>

> > Barring a general population wide increase in awareness/consciousness
> > of course - but the same can be said for any system.
>
> 	Exactly. Anarchism is to be compared with other systems
> 	while holding the rest of variables constant. Otherwise the
> 	comparison is meaningless.  And 'ceteribus paribus' anarchism
> 	 wins.

Juan,

To dumb me you appear utopist.

Please explain in simple words the IMPLEMENTATION of your New Order (in
case you have order).

In particular explain:

1. How do you distribute goods (food, shelter, shiny J-Pads, money? etc)
2. How do you deal with dishonest people and criminals?
3. How do you deal with people against your New Order?
4. How do you deal with current oligarchs in the New Order?
5. How do you prevent corruption?

IMHO a major problem is that sheeple are too buggy/easy to manipulate
and don't want freedom, they just want shiny J-Pads, facebook, etc.

John Lennon said:
"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then
there'd be peace."