freedom.press, also the firstlook/intercept...

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 20:25:56 PDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Lodewijk andré de la porte
<l at odewijk.nl> wrote:
>> btw, does rowhammer escape VM? (appears to me yes).

To affect your own instance, probably. In others, at least those
(or under VMM's) that wipe wipe malloc before use, probably not.

> * full disk crypto is not a thing in androidland ;(

Are not the Linux and FreeBSD slowly approaching (with
droid/hardware blob compatibility shims) the ability to run
natively on certain hardware such that FDE is theirs and not
droid's (baseband, and open chip fabs, excepting)?

http://www.freebsd.org/platforms/arm.html
https://wiki.freebsd.org/201506DevSummit/ARMv8
https://www.google.nl/search?q=linux+qualcomm+snapdragon