Snowden on the Twitters

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 18:43:52 PDT 2015

>>> “Any movement that seeks social justice through political involvement
>>> and attempting to hold public officials democratically accountable is
>>> doomed to failure. The only real way to achieve social justice is by
>>> bypassing the state, treating it as irrelevant, and building the kind of
>>> society we want without the government’s permission.”

Every government ever tried in past history has been a failure.
Many governments in current history are no more than tweaks
on the past and are thus doomed to failure in time. The ones
that aren't tweaks have questionable prospects at coming close
to the 1200+ years of Ancient Rome (which failed). The US is
bankrupt and pissed away all it's political and other capital
the last 15 years and is now being eclipsed by Communists
(a large part of bRiCs), lol. The history of government is failure.
In the future, try doing without. The worst you're get is failure,
which is no loss because odds-wise that's what you're in already,
and likely to choose by default on any reboot... do you really
want to subject your great X 10^n grandkids to that cycle again?

Politically this picture is now reversed...
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/Gorbachev_and_Reagan_1988-5.jpg

WTF all these politik [sub]threads have to do with cypherpunk,
can we please have moar cypher and moar punk nao and less
pussy government asskissers and debaters?