US billionaire John Pepper, retired CEO of Proctor & Gamble, re Russia

Zenaan Harkness zen@freedbms.net
Fri Oct 30 17:12:43 PDT 2015

We can assume John Pepper does not have his hand (at least
significantly) in the military neocon money trough.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/retired-top-us-ceo-make-peace-russia-john-pepper-procter-gamble/ri10832
"
Retired Top US CEO: Make Peace with Russia (John Pepper - Procter & Gamble)
    ” …we need to avoid a further breakdown in the relationships
between Russia and the U.S.  This means that we must work together to
resolve what are the open wounds now in Ukraine and Syria”
    “We must avoid seeming to or actually working to impose our values
on Russia.”
    “We must acknowledge Russia as a major global power, with a
history and status that deserves and demands respect.”
    “We must dial down the rhetoric which vilifies the other party
when what they are doing is essentially expressing their own national
interest and pride as we do.”
"