Fwd: [tor-talk] Fwd: [guardian-dev] first beta release Orfox!

grarpamp grarpamp@gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 12:25:14 PDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nathan Freitas <nathan@freitas.net>
Date: Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 6:33 PM
Subject: [tor-talk] Fwd: [guardian-dev] first beta release Orfox!
To: tor-talk@lists.torproject.org

Orfox Beta is out on our F-Droid repos and Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.guardianproject.orfox
https://guardianproject.info/fdroid/repo

If you haven't heard about Orfox, you can read more about it here:
https://guardianproject.info/2015/06/30/orfox-aspiring-to-bring-tor-browser-to-android/