Suggest High-Signal Crew Ditch This for Reddit

Cathal Garvey cathalgarvey@cathalgarvey.me
Fri Oct 16 12:16:53 PDT 2015

Not gonna screed about this, anyone who feels about this shit like I do
is probably going to get this already. CPunks is more noise than signal,
even if the signal part is pretty good.

Reddit is the only open source SocNet, and has topic-based enclosure (so
no more firehose of stupidity on one's inbox) and downvoting to remove
the idiocy if users set their clients to remove low-rated posts.

I'm ditching this list, but see the higher-signal folks on Reddit at:

reddit.com/r/crypto
reddit.com/r/cypherpunks
reddit.com/r/privacy

Y'all can find me at /u/cathalgarvey if so inclined.

It's been fun seeing people piss at one another about who's more native
American, and who's a secret RU/GCHQ/NSA plant (hint: probably 80% of
the active posters here).

Peace out,
Cathal