Introduce randommess in keypress timings

rysiek rysiek@hackerspace.pl
Mon Oct 5 08:50:08 PDT 2015

Hi all,

so, as we all know, Big Brothers tend to use keypress timings to identify
users on the Net. This of course leads to a question: are there ways to
introduce randomness in keypress timings?

I imagine a Linux kernel module that could be doing this, for instance.
Anybody heard of anything like this?

There are things like All is Text:
https://addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/its-all-text/

But this is not really a solution, rather a work-around (for instance it does
not solve the problem for multiple browsers).

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Zmieniam klucz GPG :: http://rys.io/pl/147