[resend] France - sadly not a friend of principle or truth

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Nov 28 10:27:14 PST 2015

DAMN! Could have SWORN I sent this unencrypted! NOt sure Seamonkeymail
is playing nice with enigmail

Endless wrote:
> such a position would be rapidly contradicted when comparing Putin's
> attitude towards the right of LGBT people to exist

I want to shut this line of reasoning down once and for all (I know...
good luck!)

Vladimir Putin could really give a flying fuck who one fucks. No one in
Russia really does, and making table conversation out of one's sexual
preferences is a uniquely 'Merican phenome. Last week some guy at my
favorite coffee shop, who I barely know, started telling me, at SEVEN
AM, about the transgendered person he met last night and how sex with
the TG was a whole new... Get the picture? TMI! I couldn't shut the guy
up until I literally started screaming at him, bringing the verbal
altercation to the attention of a not-amused barista.

Russia is making laws about discussing LGBT, if indeed the law even does
that (can't tell by US reporting of the issue),  because THE ONLY PEOPLE
who would care to do so ... are people with AGENDAS. Ie. George Soros'
color-rev bffs. A while back I read an article about a LGBT nightclub in
St Petersburg that was thrashed by an alleged anti-gay 'wrecking crew'.
The bar owner said, and I quote, "They weren't from around here". Right.
There's your 'color revolutionary' CIA team at work doing some
perception management.

RR

Ps. The US military is DESPERATE for soldiers, and if you gay and
stupid, and have no morals or ethics, YOU can be "Liberated" and join
the murder machine. A good number of war stories I've read recently in
the US media pander to how gay people are being oppressed in X country
we're on the verge of war with, so put down the butt plug boy, and enlist!