Recent Numbers Station Activity COLLAPSE (GnuRadio SDR)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Nov 23 14:55:38 PST 2015

On 11/23/15, rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:
> Dnia poniedziałek, 16 listopada 2015 22:14:27 grarpamp pisze:
>> Message Four from "FLATTOP!" (ANOTHER STATION NOT HEARD IN YEARS!):
>> http://vocaroo.com/i/s01smhgkyNDL
>
> Damn, this is interesting. Any more info on this? Any new transmissions?

Let's thank Dr Strangelove for his message.

Perhaps the real reason France is jumping in with Russia? (make
America think twice before doing something really stupid like, IDK,
starting a proxy war with Russia - I think Russia has announced that
it recently put its military on nuclear alert, and readiness training
of their nuclear crews, just in case.)

Friendly Reminder: Russia Has Nuclear Weapons
http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/01/23/2670
"Jan 23, 2015 .. Russia's Nuclear Forces performed a surprise
readiness drill on Tuesday"

Putin Warns "We Were Ready" to Use Nukes to Secure Crimea
http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/03/17/4570

Why a US and a Russian General Are Suddenly Very Worried About Nuclear War
http://russia-insider.com/en/why-american-and-russian-general-are-suddenly-very-worried-about-nuclear-war/5941

The Pentagon Goes Nuclear on Russia
http://russia-insider.com/en/military/pentagon-goes-nuclear-russia/ri8330
"
Putin knows extremely well how dangerous is this posturing. That’s why
he emphasized that the US unilateral withdrawal from the 1972
Anti-Ballistic Missile (ABM) Treaty – which established that neither
the US nor the USSR would try to neutralize each other’s nuclear
deterrence by building an anti-missile shield – is pushing the world
towards a new Cold War; “This in fact pushes us to a new round of the
arms race, because it changes the global security system.”
"

And plenty more...