Reaching the Sheeple, Building a Cpunk Symbiot Army

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Nov 23 14:37:26 PST 2015

On 11/23/15, rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:
> This is the thing -- apart from providing reasons, we must start providing
> actual working tools. And I mean working for Jack and Jill, not for people
> on
> this list.
>
> Please do not even let me start on Enigmail and Mailvelope. Tox, on the
> other
> hand, seems to be something genuinely useful. Simple and effective. We need
> more Tox and less Mailvelope.

Another advantage of building a group of users, is it facilitates
segue in the future - from Tox to Google+ for example. I know, I know,
great example, I can't stop smiling I'm so pleased.

>From this perspective, -something- is much better than nothing. TBB
bread is an easy way to start a sheep. For those who want some tin
foil, give them TrueCrypt cake.

Ideally encourage your wether to encourage/ install for others.