Reaching the Sheeple, Building a Cpunk Symbiot Army

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Mon Nov 23 14:19:57 PST 2015

Dnia wtorek, 17 listopada 2015 00:43:52 juan pisze:
> On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 01:53:13 -0500
>
> grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 4:53 AM, rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> > > I am slowly starting to think that this is the purpose of this
> > > whole *list*.
> >
> > Cpunk care about the sheeple, and their gripe is a legit
> > frustration... sheeple seem to be biologically unreachable
>
> 	The sheep metaphor is misleading. We are actually dealing with a
> 	cultural problem.

People are sufficiently concerned about surveillance, but they really are not
offered any practical, useful ways of dealing with that. So they ignore it and
go on as normal.

This is the thing -- apart from providing reasons, we must start providing
actual working tools. And I mean working for Jack and Jill, not for people on
this list.

Please do not even let me start on Enigmail and Mailvelope. Tox, on the other
hand, seems to be something genuinely useful. Simple and effective. We need
more Tox and less Mailvelope.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak