Goldbug = RetroShare?

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Nov 23 13:32:51 PST 2015

On 11/23/2015 12:59 PM, rysiek wrote:
> Dnia niedziela, 22 listopada 2015 21:49:03 grarpamp pisze:
>> Is RetroShare legit? Not had time to analyze and have felts some
>> similarities / degrees of ties between each at times. Thus asking.
> Been using it for a short while, was surprised how well its VoIP worked. Now
> moved on to Tox, RS seems... bloated.
>
> I remember there were some minor issues, like using SHA-1 or something, can't
> find it now. Nothing Goldbug-like, though, at least not on my radar.

Have RS. The learning curve isn't exactly gentle and the interface
'clunky' like the old special purpose browsers used by some educational
library sites used to be. You have to learn how to use it, and unless
you have a number of friends using it, it seems, as rysiek wrote,
bloated. Tox works, but everyone is whining about "Federation" as being
insecure. I have Ricochet up and running. The fonts in the message area
really suck (and you can barely read your own address unless you paste
it to a notepad) but they say it's the most secure thing going...

RR

ricochet:rhbj7saaf3u6ke6n

Tox Id:
E611C7673C4C9C84C7F53BD8A2DF46C3131CB260E5758392B6B22FE18072C57569661208F92E