Russia's "eye-watering" military toys

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 17:16:15 PST 2015

On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 06:21:07 +0000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> http://journal-neo.org/2015/11/16/do-we-really-want-a-new-world-war-with-russia/

	I couldn't find any 'serious' source for the claim that the
	russians jammed that aegis thing. On the other hand I wouldn't
	be too surprised if those anti-missile missiles didn't work as
	advertised.

	On a related note, I see that the japanese are 'partners' or
	forcibibly buy that kind of stuff. I assume that any weapon
	that americunts sell is fully backdoored so I kinda wonder what
	kind of retard can buy stuff from them...Well, the japanese and
	many other seem to be just that kind of retard.