Right is the Might of the Community (theatre, Berlin)

Jason McVetta jason.mcvetta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 11:36:07 PST 2015

FWIW, opening that link in Firefox on Android caused some blinky display
errors and a sudden reboot of the phone.  That behavior seemed weird enough
to warrant an immediate factory reset of the phone OS.  Maybe I'm
excessively paranoid, but I would recommend using prophylactic measures
when opening that link.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 8:47 AM, Nathan Andrew Fain <nathan at squimp.com>