UK To Ban Crypto In Devices, Email And More

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Nov 13 10:09:21 PST 2015

On 11/12/2015 09:45 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 8:01 PM,  <dan at geer.org> wrote:
>> I wish it to be remembered that I was the last man of my tribe to
>> surrender my rifle.
>>         -- Sitting Bull, 19 July 1881
> This quote does not mean what you think it means..

Maybe yes... Maybe no.

But Chief Joseph meant EXACTLY what he said:

"General Miles said to me in plain words, "If you will come out and
give up your arms, I will spare your lives and send you back to the
reservation." General Miles had promised we might return to our country
with what stock we had left. ... I believed General Miles, or I never
would have surrendered." --Chief Joseph, Nez Perce"

From "An Indian's View of Indian Affairs." North American Review, vol.
CXXVIII, 1879.

RR