UK To Ban Crypto In Devices, Email And More

Tomas Overdrive Petru tpetru at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 23:55:15 PST 2015

On 10.11.15 20:16, grarpamp wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 3:07 AM, Tomas Overdrive Petru <tpetru at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thing is that I do not believe that in democratic country government is
>> something more or other than ordinary people
> Then there is no reason for elections or politics. Just fire all
> current officeholders
> and rewrite constitutions to select term limited replacements at random from the
> entire population. Elections and parties are just a TV show, that's why they're
> on TV and promoted like the WWF.

Problem is that politics are similar as cryptographers: only some people
care about that role in their life. Would you go to government in case
elected?
I have seen success of Pirate Party at Prague but none of hackers really
wanted to work in town-hall after that.

- Over

--
“Borders I have never seen one. But I have heard they exist in the minds of some people.”
  ―     Thor Heyerdahl

Telegram................... at over23
facebook...................facebook.com/overdrive23
projects...................https://brmlab.cz/user/overdrive
twitter....................https://twitter.com/#!/over2393
last.fm....................http://www.last.fm/user/overdrive23
GnuPG key FingerPrint......08EA E4DC EF85 0F02 9267 5B48 2E58 6902 C5F8 794C
Public key ................http://overdrive.dronezone.eu/overdrive.txt