FOIA MuckRock API

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:21:10 PST 2015

On 11/10/15, Michael Best <themikebest at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been in on-and-off contact with Michael Morisy over at MuckRock, and
> one of the things that's come up is the API script that they're working on
> the export the FOIA requests and responses.

neat!

> Unfortunately, the script crashes
> after processing a few dozen, but not consistently - likely the result of
> character encoding issues. He's given me permission to share the
> in-progress script.

going over it now. will also fix the insecure HTTPS configuration.
also ill; progress will be slow!

also noticed fixed page sizes, will adjust this based on API responses
as well. (no hardcode at 20 per page)

and a few things with dir and file creation i might shore up (?)

will advise...

best regards,