[FORGED] Re: [FORGED] Re: UK To Ban Crypto In Devices, Email And More

oshwm oshwm at openmailbox.org
Sun Nov 8 00:45:43 PST 2015

On 08/11/15 08:40, Peter Gutmann wrote:
> oshwm <oshwm at openmailbox.org> writes:
>
>> Can GPG be easier to use, I think so, is it too difficult to use by ordinary
>> people - no, they're just too fucking lazy and lack motivation.
>
> ... and this is pretty much the poster child for why we have so much unusable
> crypto today.

Or, why we have such a fucking retarded human race with the attention
span of a knat who expect everything to be given to them on a plate.
People have to stop being lazy and start taking an interest and
responsibility for what goes on in the world around them - your point of
view re-inforces the dumbing down of the population and the increase in
power of the Government and big Corps.