FOIPA adventures

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 18:27:10 PST 2015

On 11/6/15, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
> DEA responded with the least useful docs first,
>
> https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/drtbeboeingbox-18710/#file-61105
>
> and wants $240 for the rest.
>  yet they closed the request to further thwart my ability to pay for it!
>   :o

so,
'''
For the year 2014, either placed or completed, records including any
and all SKUs, Contracts, Invoices, Receipts, Billing Numbers,
Agreements, PO Numbers, for any hardware purchased from Boeing
Corporation technology such as Cell-site Simulators or Software
Defined Radio (SDR) base-stations, or Stingray-like pen/trace-trap
devices, or other radio surveillance technology, including technology
formerly produced by Digital Receiver Technology, Inc., also known as
DRT Systems, now part of Boeing, known to include the DRTBox, or
DirtBox, or DirtBoxes surveillance gear. Please EXCLUDE antenna
systems, software upgrades, or other ancillary components of these
primary systems - only primary technology items / invoices /
technology of interest per this request.
'''
 - https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/mindrtbeboeingbox-22286/

2013 - https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/mindrtbeboeingbox-22287/

2012 - https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/mindrtbeboeingbox-22288/