UK To Ban Crypto In Devices, Email And More

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Nov 5 08:13:05 PST 2015

On 11/04/2015 11:18 PM, grarpamp wrote:

> Which will in turn be outlawed by the runaway govt.
> As will any other game you play with them while they are in control.
> You have to stop the runaway govt, not the crypto.

It WOULD be interesting if the attacker was identified. Which nation
would prosecute? A nation with a government that believes in it's
citizen's privacy. IOW, no one will prosecute.

Governments, in collusion for their common interest, are above their own
laws.

RR

As a series of tweets:
https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/662289782525964288