The BlackList

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 04:48:04 PST 2015

On 11/2/15, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> About the time you sent this message, you did something to screw up my Yahoo
> email account.  I started getting bounces, and eventually I was entirely
> prevented from sending emails.  Please explain what you did.        Jim
> Bell

Jim, i am often a well selected individual, as you must be at times, too.

you should assume any centralized service will become unusable at any
time. Google, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon - they are all real-time
malware conduits, when they're not simply denying service selectively,
or en masse.

the only thing i have seen survive the highest level of scrutiny are
bespoke systems communicating only over hidden services with
end-to-end crypto. (and by survive - i mean not immediately pwned -
long term resistance is only through constant evolutionary and radical
improvement based on interactions with attackers...)

what a world we've built!

best regards,