FOIPA adventures

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 01:57:23 PST 2015

DoD OIG tried to refuse my request though a creative interpretation.

i have appealed:

'''
I am fascinated and impressed by your interpretation of my request,
such that "Your request does not seek access to records, but FOIA
reading rooms.". Please let me be clear. I am not seeking access to
FOIA reading rooms. I am not seeking activity records regarding FOIA
reading rooms.

In fact, the only information I am requesting is FOIA reading room
metadata - E.g. their number, and their location.

I hereby appeal this refusal to grant my request. Thank you!
'''
 - https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/freelyreadingrainbowed-21891/