UK To Ban Crypto In Devices, Email And More

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:02:14 PST 2015

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 3:42 PM, oshwm <oshwm at openmailbox.org> wrote:
> Well, this will tackle the problem of the law abiding sheeple using
> crypto, I wonder what measures they have in store for those who truly
> wish to protect their privacy using decentralised tools?

Honestly, the way people apparently like to bend over and
get fucked up their ass (for both their own pleasure and that
of their future descendants), they'll just disconnect the internet
of anyone using crypto, unless it's to be a nice little consumer
visiting Amazon, a taxpayer at the collector, and let's not forget
the druggist, TV and beer... all handily balkanized just for you.

If you can't reach the sheeple, you're as fucked as they are.