Facebook censorship

Cubed chasintail at emailcontrol.org
Mon Nov 2 19:51:36 PST 2015

I, personally, think it was artful how the russian-insider.com/en so
skillfully spun this article as pseudo-American censorship of
Ukranian-Russian speech to the numb-minded skim/headline reader. When
in reality, as the article plainly lays out, and to echo Komachi's
sentiments, FB doesn't personally block anyone's page (or nearly
anyone/anything). FB relies on their users to self-moderate the content
that they profit off of. Also pointed out in the article, the
ban-stick ninjas were "Ukrainian trolls" (one man's troll is another
man's propagandist, uh, I mean publicist) hailing from, obviously, a
different political background.

What we see here is the first signs of singularity. Before long, these
propaganda articles will be algorithmically written, automatically
published, and will start to interact with each in ways we could never
have predicted resulting in outcomes outside of the scope of our
imaginations.

Back in reality-land though, I don't FB often... but when I do, I
https://www.facebookcorewwwi.onion/

Three
Freedom Fighter, aka another man's terrorist