The BlackList

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:07:33 PST 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Z7ybqCPbI

this panarama show is very good actually in general sometimes the bbc does
work

this is all about the british death squads in northern ireland

+++++++++++

this is stuff about the mediation being taught in schools now

http://umaine.edu/peace/files/2011/01/PEER_MEDIATION_FINAL_11.pdf

http://www.ascd.org/publications/educational-leadership/sept92/vol50/num01/Teaching-Students-to-Be-Peer-Mediators.aspx

from fucking 1994

http://www.ericdigests.org/1995-2/mediation.htm

masters degree in mediation in germany

http://www.peacemediation.de/training_and_teaching/masters_program_in_mediation.shtml

german primary edu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Germany

Some schools also have special mediators who are student volunteers trained
to resolve conflicts between their classmates or younger students.

i just know about it cause i know students there and they think adults are
crazy with all their conflicts all the time ... as there are easy solutions
they know

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.