The BlackList

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 09:36:25 PST 2015

zenaan it is a beyond beautiful planet... life is exquisite

art is life

it is my pleasure beyond my pleasure really to have words flow thru me ...
ideas are just in the air i just catch them for a moment and put the words
on the computer

i need to work on how to shift out of the blood lust though ... need to
figure out daily functionality to do that as it is too pervasive cant sit
one day without doing something against it ... all ideas for that are
welcomed -  you are all so smart ya know ....even the ones i argue with are
smart

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.