The BlackList

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Nov 2 05:13:25 PST 2015

On 11/1/15, Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Nov 2015 08:12:00 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> And their employees will have
>> access to them.
>
> 	And they would betray their bosses?

Burn a boss day hey? Matthew 18 suggests a protocol:
a) go (presumably, if safe) to the one who did wrong and ask him to fix it
b) if he ignores, go with one or two others to resolve
c) if he's really belligerent, go with 12 (as a jury or something, I'm
paraphrasing)

If we give up our preconditioning of modern demoncratic times, some
sort of conflict resolution process is needed, and on principle of
enlightened self interest, the first question is "what system would I
want for any accuser against me" - but the answer to that might depend
on if your conscience is functional and whether your inclination is to
good or to evil?