Value of Earth Human Life

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Nov 1 20:34:49 PST 2015

On 11/1/15, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 4:25 AM, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> over in just a few months, with the government(s) yelling, "We
>> surrender!".

> Establishing contracts for people to just take the day off and plead
> not guilty to get a real hearing and possible trial for their stupid $150
> revenue traffic ticket. There's nothing to lose by doing so.
> Right now the system is counting *entirely* on frictionless pleading
> guilty and paying out via credit card. The potential impact of well
> blogged reports of successes here is enormous.
>
> Paying people to hand out pamphlets about same on court steps.

Fantastic!

Now we're talking mainstream-able, market-able. I can see most people
will -not- race out and promote AP, but the little bounties for
"common sense system enslavement bucking" is salable by most people to
each other.

> And that's just educational possibilities at no cost to them.
> Once people see how the system works, and that they
> can win as a collective, things start changing. It's about
> getting the ball rolling and people up off their asses, little
> bounties here and there.

And with a single-click option to "pay it forward to the next
guy/gal", if it's "only" $150, some people would pay it forward,
thereby doubling the effectiveness of the initial contribution.

Others might double it up, adding their own bounty as well as paying
it forward, cause they like it so much.