information imbalance - The Rise of Plitical Doxing [ bonus points for contrast with AP! :]

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 12:19:36 PST 2015

On 11/1/15, Douglas Lucas <dal at riseup.net> wrote:
> My article at Revolution News analyzing the transcript to his second
> and final sentencing hearing, answers this question in detail.
>
> http://revolution-news.com/barrett-brown-vs-the-dept-of-justice-defining-the-right-to-link/

thanks for pointing out OPSEC failures against federal agents. while i
think it is unreasonable to expect anyone but hardened #infosec
malcontents to be able to do this, reliably, i understand why you
point this out as most significant liability for Barry.

my selfish take:
 his writing from prison is much more potent. it will be good for him?
(it is at least entertaining to me. and his commissary can always use
a tip! :)

best regards,