The BlackList

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 12:10:10 PST 2015

On Sun, 1 Nov 2015 08:12:00 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >    Now, that *might* work for relatively easy targets. Say,
>  >   ordinary cops and soldiers. But what if some more important
>  >   targets, say a couple of pentagon's 'generals' end up on the
>  >   list? Who's going to finish them off?

> Even most of the very important targets are probably not very well
> protected, 24 hours per day.  But if they are inaccessible, their
> employees could be targeted as well.

	Yes, but for what purpose? It wouldn't have the same effect as
	targeting the important people?

> And their employees will have
> access to them.

	And they would betray their bosses?

> > And what is the contractor
> >    going to do with his money once the job is done? Deposit it on a
> >     numbered account in switzerland? Buy an island? Donate it
> >    to charity? Or?

> Whatever he wants to do with it!   It's his money, of course.

	Well, yes =P - But what I was getting at is that it may be
	difficult or impossible for the guy to spend his money.

	Maybe it would be easy to 'launder' the money. Or maybe not.
	Given the current surveillance trends I think the second
	possibility is more likely possibility.