The BlackList

intelemetry intelemetry at openmailbox.org
Sun Nov 1 05:27:33 PST 2015

Cari Machet:
> also the dude is just replacing the state with capitalism and
> anarcho capitalism is bullshit anarchy is against any that is any
> any any structure impossing its structure on the people and fucking
> capitalism is a structure so anarco capitalists should rename
> themselves
>
> the dude talks about that the community the community would not
> allow this or that if someone stole your tv the community would not
> allow you to just go in the dudes hut and take it back - you need
> an intermediary ... but this is monolithic thinking ... which is a
> pit in theories ... they strangle themselves with coffinesque
> solutions instead of being base theory
>
> ++++++++++
>
> so fucking blackwater has been doing this shit for a while now ...
> gun for hire and what i am not reading here is any consciousness
> that the murder/war zone is a fucking hopped up place the people
> that perform these actions are getting off on

There are many private mercenaries that don't work for a state.
Organized crime and corporations use private security forces. In fact,
in situations where there is a state but law enforcement does not
exist gangs effectively perform this function. You adhere to a group
wherein your membership is an arbitration agreement that includes
protection in exchange for whatever it is you must do.

In certain ethnic areas private law enforcement is carried out on an
ad-hoc, hierarchical community level wherein citizens don't trust the
police (e.g. "illegal" immigrant enclaves). This is not too far from a
privatization of defense.

> https://youtu.be/zm5E10EhSp0?t=16m45s
>
> i found the place for you where he says combat is like no other
> drug jim so you dont have to listen to everything
>
> so some people get off on the murder
>
> but we have to already know that
>
> the idea behind dropping the bombs on japan was like this deterrent
> or that is what generally american people think anyway ... the
> japanese would not give an unconditional surrender yet they had
> surrendered
>
> all these mass murder desires need to be shifted out as i think
> they are strong entities in and of themselves apart from money the
> psyche is straight up blood lust blood thirsty fucks ... why we
> have blood thirsty fucks everywhere ??? why do people get off on
> murder/war like it is a drug ? until these mindsets are twisted out
> of themselves and drained of energy clear theory of crowd sourced
> assassination for deterrent cannot fully work... if it was like one
> or two crazy fucks that desired combat and murder to get off then
> that would be one thing but this is like a lot of fucks and even
> the fucking american psyche associations enjoy hurting people
>
> there are many fronts to work on all at the same time to shift out
> of all of this
>
> On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 12:52 PM, intelemetry
> <intelemetry at openmailbox.org> wrote:
>
> jim bell:

urphy/murphy17.html

> I selected Murphy because you mentioned Friedman's hard problem of
> privatizing defense without the presence of state actors. Your
> solution is crowdfunding assassinations of anybody who is
> unpopular. This does fit within the paradigm of Friedman's
> approach.
>
> I would argue that Murphy's approach of collectives banding
> together and entering into private arbitration agreements with
> private defense contractors is more reasonable in preserving
> liberty and security. By entering into said private arbitration
> agreement with a private defense force, you also have aspects of
> private jurisprudence. The arbitration clause can have stipulations
> for certain scenarios and how they are dealt with (e.g., trials,
> fines, etc).
>
> Democracy is the tyranny of the majority, and assassination
> politics is dangerous in that regard when they are coupled. Private
> arbitration agreements with private security forces wherein
> mobility has reciprocal agreements (similar to current travel)
> seems more reasonable.
>
> I would suggest you consider the countereconomics work of SEK
> (e.g. agorism) and Vaclav Benda. Benda is an interesting case
> because he did his work on parallel structures while under the
> Soviet Union.
>
> The conclusion was that -- in the presence of an oppressive state
> -- a robust solution was an overlay of private and hidden societies
> as opposed to direct overt warfare with the state.

> I think your assumptions regarding the average American are wrong,
> but that is my opinion. Don't underestimate the power of memetic
> warfare, neurolinguistic programming, and general propaganda.
>
> But he may not be aware that it has been estimated that in the
> 20th century, about 250 million people DIED, killed by the actions
> of governments.
> http://www.evil.news/2015-10-07-national-governments-murdered-262-mill
io

n-people-over-the-last-century.html