US drug policy -> maintains the class divide

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 21:26:33 PST 2015

On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 23:46:16 +0000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> From a comment on slashdot - I'm not American, but this sounds quite
> plausible to me:
>
> http://news.slashdot.org/story/15/11/27/1343243/lsd-microdosing-gaining-popularity-for-silicon-valley-professionals
> "
> If you're a $100k/yr engineer (Score:4, Insightful)
> by rsilvergun (571051) on Friday November 27, 2015 @10:52AM
> (#51013395) such things don't apply. In America we have a
> multi-tiered justice system. It's pretty well documented. Wealthy and
> educated people get treatment programs, while poor (and let's face
> it, black) people get jail. It's because what we're really using our
> drug policy for is to keep the poors in check.

	Feeding the medical and pharmaceutical mafia is another key
	objective - and purpose -  of the government.

	In a free market, a kilo of a 'natural'(comes from a plant,
	it's quite green) stimulant like cocaine would cost, say, $100,
	whereas in the current fascist system, $100 buys you a few
	pills of the latest patented garbage sold by pfizer and pushed
	by the narc-cunts known as 'medical doctors'.

 Think of it this way.