France - sadly not a friend of principle or truth

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 01:43:51 PST 2015

> ​France - sadly no friend of principle or truth these days.
>
> Again I say, Russian president Putin is close to the only true
>> statesmen on the world stage today.

Zenaan, *there is no country except Russia that is a friend to the Truth*.
Not only France. And i say so not because i am russian at all, believe me.
Even the Chinese/Indian/Belorussian/Argentinian... who declare (sometimes)
some speeches that are friendly to Russia/to the Truth - are no more than
hypocritical dogs. Because when there is some kind of pressure/exam... you
NEVER see them.

For example, look now with the destroyed jet/look with the "Ukraine case" -
was there any truly *unambiguous* and *consistent*  country FOR the Truth?!
Where were/are the Chinese - the "best" and the most powerful friends of
Russia with truly categorical *speeches and actions* to support Russia even
now?
There is nothing except some ambiguous barking (in the best case). As
usually.

Money/other benefits is everybody's only interest. No moral values. No
standing for the Truth.
Except Putin
!

It is so sad to me that most of the Western world today is, evidently, so
> utterly compromised

Not just the Western. But the Eastern world too. Chinese, Japanese,
Indian... - they are no better. They are just poorer *or* weaker *or* even
more hypocritical than the West ... but give some more power to the weaker
or look deep inside the hypocritical... and you will see exactly the same
"Western" picture.

I read a lot of sources. I was in many countries...unfortunately, everyone
is compromised except Putin and his closest 2/3 comrades (i am talking
about the ruling elite/politicians in other countries -> as a consequence,
*~90%* of the people, because they believe them. That's the reality - we
accept it or not)

I am grateful that there is at least one leader of a major nation who
> is not so compromised - this today is Vladimir Putin.

+ 1.
And not only today. But for the past 15 years.
We could only imagine what is it like to be the ONLY one who fights against
the whole compromised/rotten part of the world!

I can only hope that future Russian presidents sustain such a level of
> integrity and
> commitment to national interests and his/her own people, as he does.

Me too, my friend. And it is very important to understand, that Putin is
not committed ONLY to the Russian's national interests, *but to the
interests of all the **(sane) people of the whole world.* Putin is
committed to the interests of the Americans, French, Chinese, Africans,
South Americans people...
it's their own ruling elite which is AGAINST them. Not Putin.

I call for all the SANE people from this list - *support Russia*. Stop
believing to the western lying and deceitful propaganda. Don't give them
power by believing them. Nowadays, the most important questions are
"whom do you believe" and
"do you think critically, or swallow everything they feed you with".

Read Russian *reliable* and *objective* sources. Here are some of them:
https://www.rt.com/
http://russia-insider.com/en
http://fortruss.blogspot.ru/
http://www.counterpunch.org/

Alexander.
___

P.S.
And i wish much more people were like you, Zenaan.
Thank you for giving me hope.
__

So France again demonstrates they are America's lapdogs:

"[US president Obama and French president Hollande] criticised Russia
for hitting moderate Syrian opposition forces, which they said only
bolster President Bashar al-Assad’s government. Hollande would not
provide a date for Assad’s transition from power but said it must be
“as soon as possible.” "
http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/nov/24/russian-jet-downed-by-turkish-planes-near-syrian-border-live-updates

Perhaps France would like to name, identify and locate the "moderate"
terrorists/ "rebels" (as Putin has asked for on multiple occasions)
and explain to the world how beheadings, and a machine gun shooting of
a pilot parachuting for his life, somehow constitute "moderate"
behaviour?

France - sadly no friend of principle or truth these days.

Again, almost all prominent politicians these days appear to be
utterly compromised, -and- beholden to USA's interests - France no
less than anyone else.

Again I say, Russian president Putin is close to the only true
statesmen on the world stage today. He has brought Russia back from
the absolute brink of total collapse after Yeltsin and Gorbachev, and
consistently matches his and Russia's actions with his words and vice
versa - the very definition of integrity (for those who have yet to do
so, I recommend reading his actual speeches from the last couple
years).

It is so sad to me that most of the Western world today is, evidently,
so utterly compromised (whether by money, sex or blackmail I can only
postulate, but this is a self evident fact based on the behaviour of
said politicians directly against the interests of their nations and
the people they supposedly represent - we can only put down to
stupidity a small proportion of all such compromised behaviour).

I am grateful that there is at least one leader of a major nation who
is not so compromised - this today is Vladimir Putin; I can only hope
that future Russian presidents sustain such a level of integrity and
commitment to national interests and his/her own people, as he does.
He is rightfully popular, and we ought be rightfully proud to have
such an example in front of us.

Too many things today brings tears to this advocate for sanity,
Zenaan