NATO member Turkey just shot down Russian military jet

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 23:14:22 PST 2015

> Seems Turkey miscalculated presumption of NATO support  -

They don't need Nato's support. They have got US support. It's just an
orchestrated ugly game planned beforehand.

violating airspace  -
> ​​

Zenaan, it's not just about the airspace. It's about the fact that Russia's
jet was not threatening Turkey. The "funniest" thing is that he was also
EMPTY from bombs because he was AFTER his mission where he dropped
everything and was on the way home.
And even if we would believe in their cheap legend, in 17 seconds you can
'deeefinitely' 10/20 times warn the pilot. and, and,
and....Such fucken liars....

I am so sorry for the pilots... so sorry. They were killed *not by declared
enemy*, thus unfair and without any chance to survive. Moreover, they were
killed pointlessly. Just for the sake of Turkey's bloodthirsty lord... the
US.
*Indeed, the **US** are the masters of provocations.*

http://southfront.org/vks-russian-federation-has-annihilated-the-militants-in-the-area-where-the-su-24-was-brought-down-erdogan-has-ordered-that-air-force-planes-of-turkey-be-grounded/