Russia bans purchase of foreign non-niche software in Russian state agencies

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:22:24 PST 2015

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 4:17 PM, Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:
> That's the way both military and commercial contracting usually
> works in the U.S. as well:
> The kickbacks are laundered in various ways;
> extraordinary pay and bonuses for little to no work performed.
> Lots of other scams are also used, but the system described above
> is probably the most widely used.

Just another reason for more leakers and leaks. If people of the world,
especially the US, we're truly informed and aware of the waste of their
taxes and why they're poor, they'd revolt. Even more shameful because
other than the backroom bullshit, the numbers are publicly in their face.

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=united+states+budget
http://visual.ly/death-and-taxes-2015
s/usa/country_of_choice/