Hardware tokens and crypto hardware in wild general

Tomas Overdrive Petru tpetru at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:54:27 PST 2015

Dear mailing-list,

today is day of many questions but that should be ok since from question
knowledge can possibly grow.
So my question is if you are aware of this project:
https://www.yubico.com/products/yubikey-hardware/
or some of its competitors.

What is your experience and so.

This potential thread is based on Twitter question under hashtag
#cryptography if somebody do know some useful crypto hardware project.
Here is one. Hope more will follow.

Regards,
- Over

--
“Borders I have never seen one. But I have heard they exist in the minds of some people.”
  ―     Thor Heyerdahl

Telegram................... at over23
facebook chat..............overdrive23 at chat.facebook.com
facebook...................facebook.com/overdrive23
projects...................https://brmlab.cz/user/overdrive
twitter....................https://twitter.com/#!/over2393
last.fm....................http://www.last.fm/user/overdrive23
GnuPG key FingerPrint......08EA E4DC EF85 0F02 9267 5B48 2E58 6902 C5F8 794C
Public key ................http://overdrive.dronezone.eu/overdrive.txt