FCC comes to CCC? "No GSM test network at 32C3"

Tomas Overdrive Petru tpetru at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:41:09 PST 2015

On 16.11.15 22:24, rysiek wrote:
> Dnia niedziela, 15 listopada 2015 21:39:23 oshwm pisze:
>> These boys and girls should probably approach Vodafone.
>> I wouldn't be surprised that if Vodafone isn't using the frequency range
>> or its not particularly congested they might allow its use.
>>
>> They are a funny bunch, Vodafone, and despite some 'difficult' business
>> practices can sometimes be helpful :)
> Indeed:
> http://laforge.gnumonks.org/blog/20151116-gsm_at_32c3/

Pretty good.
See you there and THX for all that work, appreciated.

It is not probably good idea to expect that somebody from tinfoil hat
society will agree to meet IRL there, right? we can have a really lot of
political clashes and sign our keys there, too.
;]

- Over

--
“Borders I have never seen one. But I have heard they exist in the minds of some people.”
  ―     Thor Heyerdahl

Telegram................... at over23
facebook chat..............overdrive23 at chat.facebook.com
facebook...................facebook.com/overdrive23
projects...................https://brmlab.cz/user/overdrive
twitter....................https://twitter.com/#!/over2393
last.fm....................http://www.last.fm/user/overdrive23
GnuPG key FingerPrint......08EA E4DC EF85 0F02 9267 5B48 2E58 6902 C5F8 794C
Public key ................http://overdrive.dronezone.eu/overdrive.txt