FOIA MuckRock API

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:27:35 PST 2015

Unfortunately, I'm too thick to get it to work without a detailed readme
file or human equivalent to hold my hand. I'd hoped that my long unused
programming experience would be enough, but it seems like those skills have
almost completely atrophied away. (I'm gifted in other ways ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXrQA-x1cbU)

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 6:28 AM, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:

> the best Mike: have you tried this again recently?
>
> i was able to sorta-repro if network was spotty and a large document
> failed during transfer, but otherwise this works solid for me.
>
> still catching up, including pending improvements to script behavior.
> more soon...

coderman