[FORGED] Re: [FORGED] Re: UK To Ban Crypto In Devices, Email And More

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Nov 9 13:10:43 PST 2015

On 11/09/2015 12:12 PM, oshwm wrote:
> I feel sorry for your dad, having a child that thinks so little of his
> mental capacity.
Before he passed at 84, my dad, a coordinator for technical writers at
NASA during the Gemini and Apollo programs, and extra class ham radio
operator, called me for assistance with his windoze machine. When I
instructed him to click the [Start] button on the left for a menu he
said he didn't see it. I said "look at the other end of the bottom bar",
and he found it.

He was having problems telling left from right.

Just sayin'...

Similarly, but a little off-topic, age IS in the news >

Would you want someone in that condition passing judgment in a Federal
court on you?

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/9th_circuit_addresses_mental_decline_in_federal_judges
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2011/01/the_oldest_bench_ever.html
http://www.propublica.org/article/life-tenure-for-federal-judges-raises-issues-of-senility-dementia